Photobook for £150

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a couple who dont want to spend a great deal on an album for their wedding. I have suggested a photobook might be the best idea for them aand today they gave me a budget of £150 for a photobook. They have left the rest to me tofind out if this is reasonable or not.Im quite happy not making anything from this as its their mother paying for it and she is a friend so what can be got for £150 which will have a decent finish.

Have you looked at anything from Loxley?

You should easily be able to get something from them within that price range.

I've never ordered from them before, but am going through designing an album at the moment for the little one....

markyboy.1967 said:
Just had a look at Loxley and they look pretty decent for the money. Cant make any shows due to work commitments so does anyone know if you can go into Loxley for a look at their book and albums as they are only 20 mins from me.

Pick up the phone?!

Sent from my iPad using TP Forums

How many pages do you need? I was impressed with Bob books at Focus - their layflat photographic paper books were really good and very reasonable. If you download their Designer Pro software you don't get the Bob logo, although there is a bar code on the back.

Loxley Infinity would be an option too, or the Classic if you're not bothered about layflat pages.

Bob start at 26 pages. £53.99 for 31x31cm £36.99 for 28x21cm and £32.49 for 21x21 cm

Next up is 34 pages.

If you contact them and say you're a pro they supposedly give you a 15% discount on all orders.

I spoke to Loxley at Focus NEC, you can see all their stuff at Cumbernauld near the Irn-Bru factory. If you phone and make an appointment they'll give you the guided tour of the whole shebang!

I have used Loxley Layflats for a few couples now and all I can say is that I am delighted by the results. Absolute quality. Might be sightly more expensive but well worth it IMHO

Last edited:
Back