Photobooks

Edit My Images
Yes
I have been asked to do a wedding next year and the couple have asked for a photo book instead of an album.
Can any body give me any help on decent suppliers

I use Loxleys for mine but that's because I use their Bellissimo albums and its easy to do both together. Quality is excellent.

I have also tried Albelli (freebie) and Photobox and a friend uses Blurb. I reckon Blurb and Loxleys are about the same on quality (based on what I've seen) and Photobox are a long long way behind.

Neil

Are you seriously comparing Blurb to Loxley Bellisimo?!

No Jim I'm talking about their (Loxleys) coffee table books not their Bellissimo albums.

The only reason I mentioned Bellissimo is because both the albums and the coffee table books use the same LDP software

Last edited:
da_nige said:
No Jim I'm talking about their coffee table books not their Bellissimo albums.

The only reason I mentioned Bellissimo is because both the albums and the coffee table books use the same LDP software

OK thanks - understand now :)

Blurb Photobooks are very good, I have done lots of them now. I once used Photobox but their books are very basic.

most places will look the same because most coffee tables are printed on the same piece of kit, an hp indigo digital press its size,template design and finish quality that sets them apart
also some places because of there workflow set up will put a dirty great barcode on the back of your book and it cant be removed because its part of the tracking system

Back