Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got an email from Photobox.

From noon on Monday 16th April to noon on Wednesday 18th April, all standard prints will be just 1p each.
It doesn't specify size, but customers will be limited to 70 prints.

To take advantage of the offer, enter the offer code 1PSUPERSALE at the checkout.

Photobox*

* Affiliated link.

I might just do that! Will be more expensive for the postage than the prints :)

Good offer but I have so many print credit's for that size I can't be bothered with this offer.

In other photobox news, I ordered 12 A4 prints yesterday at 4:30pm and they were at my door today at 9:30am... AMAZING!

Ooh nice offer might just have to use that, thanks Marcel ;)

DAGNAMMIT!

I spent about £15 on standard prints in the last week with Photobox, thinking I haven't seen any decent offers recently.

Now this. Typical. :p

Just placed my order, 53 6x4" prints for £2.03 including postage, bargin :)

ill be ordering some tommorrow night nice heads up mate...

ive ordered some prints, but they say it could take upto 10 working days to ship orders on this offer

I got that, but just got an email this morning saying they have been dispatched :D

Offer's nearly up, but when I entered the offer code, it said the offer is valid until noon on Thursday 19th, so might be worth trying if you missed it.

Another word of warning... I've missed offers before when their systems are on GMT not BST, so be careful not to miss out.

our prints arrived today, i havent seen them, but as usual for photobox, great service :)

Got mine today also, they have dupicated the order so I got 1/2p prints :D . Quality is up to the usual photobox standard.

How much was the shipping?

How much was the shipping?

£1.50 first class postage.

I ordered 70 prints Monday evening, got confirmation email stating they had been dispatched yesterday - then they arrived this morning.

First time I have used Photobox, well chuffed with the service and quality.

Will definately use them again.

:)

Gotta run to my PC B4 all runs out :banana:

Ordered 35 prints of last weeks wedding as pass around samples, well spotted Marcel. For some reason I've stopped getting the special offer mails.

Mine came this morning, 70 gloss, 8 matt and one 12x8 = £5.99 all in.

Great service, good quality.....fantastic!:clap:

Back