Photobox Christmas offers

Eeeexcellent. Gonna order two posters tonight. (I've moved the thread to the Shopping forum :))

Thanks for that KIM

I ordered my two posters last night :)
First time I've ever had my shots printed properly (y) Really looking forward to it.

a chap on another forum said:
The advent offers all start with the code Advent and then two digits. If you put something in your basket and type in ADVENTxx and chage the two digits you'll notice it tells you what the future offers are!

Even better, they seem to have an end date on the codes but not a start date so if you type in ADVENT18 you'll get 25% off poster prints again!

Useful to know :naughty:

3rd Dec - Buy a set of 2 Placemats and get 4 free coasters

Might be a nice christmas pezzy for granny

Damn I missed that one, wanted to get my pebbles shot printed...Ah well, I think I'll do it on a mouse mat instead :D

Today (4th) is 'Refer a friend' and get free print credits.

Ah the 15% of above £10 is only on keyrings... phew!

Is anyone else having problems getting orders printed on photobox? I put in an order three weeks ago and it is still printing. :thumbsdown:

On Tuesday they sent an e-mail saying:-

"Thank you very much for your recent PhotoBox order. This Christmas season, in comparison to previous years, we've seen an extremely high volume of complex orders, which has slowed us down and resulted in us missing the due date for some of our orders.

Your order is one of these overdue orders; our team are working through these as quickly as humanly possible, and we hope to have most overdue orders despatched in the next few days. This, as you can imagine, is also having an impact on our customer service team, as they try to deal with the influx of queries regarding the status of orders. If you can avoid getting in touch with customer service as quickly as you normally would, and allow a little longer for your order to arrive, we would really appreciate it.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience or frustration this causes. We appreciate that it's not the normal service that our customers expect, or that we'd like to provide, but we hope that you'll stick with us this Christmas season, and for many more to come.

Our warmest regards

The PhotoBox Team "

I am trying to find out if all orders are taking this long.

I ordered mine on the, er, 1st of December I think, and got it about a week later. (Two posters)

I ordered two 18x12 posters on monday which arrived in a cardboard tube yesterday (friday) along with other smaller shots.

just ordered another pic tonight and there is a message

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to exceptional demand for pre-Christmas orders we are extending our turnaround times. Prints and posters will now take up to 3 days to be dispatched. Gifts will take up to 5 days and NoteBooks, MyCards, PhotoBooks, Greeting Cards and Calendars will take up to 7 days. Turnaround times should return to normal after the 26th December, when the Christmas rush has passed.

Thanks. It is good to see they are still getting orders out but annoying that none of them are mine despite saying they are doing everything humanly possible. My order is not that complicated. 10x8, posters, panoramas and christmas cards (not a lot of use now). I'll give them a couple more days and then cancel the order. Will get them printed somewhere else.

I used to always recommend Photobox to everyone - not anymore.

I can't understand whats going on there at the moment. I ordered 20 x A4 prints in the early hours of yesterday morning as well as some business cards. I received an e-mail before lunchtime telling me that the prints had been dispatched. I was fully expecting to wait as I had been aware of this thread. On the one hand it's great for me but on the other hand it's pretty poor for others that have been waiting. I am looking at other printing options at the moment as well but have to check out the quality first.

Chris :)

Deep joy. My order was despatched today. Special Delivery. Three and a half weeks!

Even deeper joy. Photobox have sent an email apology fro the delays at Christmas and because my order was one of those caught up in the problems I have been given 150 free standard prints (y)

This without being prompted. They are back on my Christmas card list (Assuming I can get them printed. ;))

Me too :)

And that's even without any issues - all stuff ordered arrived on time.

Even deeper joy. Photobox have sent an email apology fro the delays at Christmas and because my order was one of those caught up in the problems I have been given 150 free standard prints (y)

This without being prompted. They are back on my Christmas card list (Assuming I can get them printed. ;))

I got this too :)

Pity those 150 are max 6x4.5'' - I'd gladly swap them for less but bigger!

Still - this morning I ordered a dozen 6x4.5'' for my daughter to take back to Uni with her - and got the ''Your order has been dispatched'' email just 2 hours later! :clap:

Back