Photobox + Ikea = WIN

Edit My Images
No
My 30"x20" prints of Whitstable and Camber turned up today and I have to say that photobox did an excellent job, absolute bargain for £5.99 each with their offer

Went down to Ikea tonight and bought some faux-oak "Ribba" 100x70cm frames for £21.99 each and have just finished mounting them - they look ace! The frames come with the mounting board which is close enough to being the right size to mount the 30x20, which was nice

Very pleased indeed, so if anyone is thinking of printing some of their photos then my advice is do it :D

Reminder for anyone that missed it: www.photobox.co.uk - use JUNE2006POSTER as the code at the checkout.

I'll do my best when I've got round to hanging them on the wall this weekend :)

we did exactly the same thing about a year ago....both with a Photobox poster and an Ikea frame, ours looks fab too!

Hmmm ... Photobox I can (and do !) go with ... but IKEA .................. Waahhhhhh !?!

I would HAVE to find an alternative I am afraid !?!

evilowl said:
My 30"x20" prints of Whitstable and Camber turned up today and I have to say that photobox did an excellent job, absolute bargain for £5.99 each with their offer

Went down to Ikea tonight and bought some faux-oak "Ribba" 100x70cm frames for £21.99 each and have just finished mounting them - they look ace! The frames come with the mounting board which is close enough to being the right size to mount the 30x20, which was nice

Very pleased indeed, so if anyone is thinking of printing some of their photos then my advice is do it :D

Reminder for anyone that missed it: www.photobox.co.uk - use JUNE2006POSTER as the code at the checkout.

i cant wait to get some pictures up of my sunset picture thats been pro framed (at mass cost) ill get some pics up when i get back!

I had my first poster off photobox last month (before their offer :( ) and was very impressed with the quality too. Ours was £9.99 all in IIRC.

We already had a frame though :D

framed6ng.jpg

Apologies for the offset picture. Must remember to get matt prints rather than gloss in future!

Is one screen for the mini mac and one for the PC?

Now two screens is just plain greedy ... what was it ... bogoff then ???

Picture looks great though !

Glen said:
Is one screen for the mini mac and one for the PC?
Yep both using DVI, although the right hand panel is also connected to the PC via VGA so I can use a 40" extended desktop when I feel the need.

Venomator said:
Now two screens is just plain greedy ... what was it ... bogoff then ???

Picture looks great though !
I wish. When I first looked at them they were £1300 per panel. I waited a year until they reduced them to £549 each when I bought them direct from Dell with a 3 year warranty. Pricey but well worth it.

evilowl said:
the right hand panel is also connected to the PC via VGA so I can use a 40" extended desktop when I feel the need.
I waited a year until they reduced them to £549 each when I bought them direct from Dell with a 3 year warranty. Pricey but well worth it.

Doesn't the join in the middle get in the way then ... ?

And ... even so ... ouch ! My lappy was less than those two ! But then it doesn't have a 40" screen either ... :p

I jest noticed someone swiped me gallery button from the sig ... :cautious: and without even asking ... :eek:

Back