Photobucket = Slow/Unusable?

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
The last few days I'm finding Photobucket so slow that it's not usable. It's the same whether I use my home PC/internet or at my workplace!

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems?

Photobucket has never been fast but it's next to useless just now :(

Cheers

john

Thanks for the reply - How strange, it's unusable here while all other websites are loading fast.

It's taking me nearly 5 minutes to navigate from one folder to the next!

Cheers

I had the same problem the other day. Gave up after 4 attempts

No problems here. Just browsed around my 3 albums with no problems.

Works fine for me

Always takes a while to load but just tried the app and it's still loading the album after 5 mins or so.

Thanks for the reply - How strange, it's unusable here while all other websites are loading fast.

It's taking me nearly 5 minutes to navigate from one folder to the next!

Cheers

Could be a DNS server issue with your ISP. Has it always been like this?

It's just beyond a joke this afternoon.

25 mins. to open and upload one photo!

Last edited:
Are you referring to Photobucket? Either way, it's dead for me! I've not received a reply to my support request yet.

I was indeed.

Just tried it again and it loaded up in a flash:eek:

Curious - PB has always been pretty good for me. Now Flickr on the other hand........

I wonder how many finding Photobucket slow use TalkTalk as their ISP?

I received a reply from my Photobucket support ticket initially suggesting all the 'generic' tips - clear cache, try different browser etc. I then sent them the results of a Tracert that showed several of the hops as unavailable. I also 'chatted' with TalkTalk today and sent them the same info. As a result, Photobucket is loading nice and quick :)

Long may it linger :)

I have been having a lot of trouble with photobucket also for the last 3 days, only once yesterday could I get on easily and not at all today. I will try the suggestions listed above. Someone suggested it was from the cyper attacks going on, why it would affect photobucket, but I hear they are so far just random attacks.

Last edited:
Like wading through treacle for me today. I only upload snaps of stuff like eBay images onto it as its such a poor site anyway.

So many adverts and dumb pop ups and links to sites of a dubious nature!

Back