Photodirector 3 Free.

I've had a go at this but it seemed ponderously slow to import images and react to mouse clicks, which was one of the main complaints of Amazon reviews.

It's not my machine, the Lightroom demo runs fine.

I'm looking for something like Picassa which displays all my images one one giant scrolling wall, even if they are in different directories, but with the enhanced editing features of lightroom.u

John

Thanks for putting up & whilst I have downloaded, as already said, it seems so slow to react to mouse clicks and pulling sliders so about to remove.

Understand why it's free now :(

I've changed my mind a bit, the second time I ran it up it looked like it was working a bit quicker, and it didn't take very long importing my entire sub-directory of images. I did a few quick edits for a play and everything worked as it should.

No sign of the random crashes some reviewers were reporting.

I've downloaded a copy of the manual now, i'll have a peruse see what it can do and weather it will be any use to me.

I decided not to buy Lightroom after trying it, it was nice but didn't really go far enough to replace my normal ACR/Bridge/PS setup for edits and Picassa for viewing.

Back