*Photograph Me* (New Facebook Group Project)

Edit My Images
Yes
Dear All,

New facebook group would like to grab your attention, where new faces come to seek photographers of all experience levels and photographers to seek for models for their projects (big or small). Once they find each other make up artists just make everything look pretty.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite models, photographers, and make up artists to join our group and create their little profiles of their work so everyone can see and potentially create contacts and make big things happen. (The group is for everyone no matter how big or small your experience is, we are here to try and find potential projects for everyone).

The idea behind is to attract professionals and beginners in one place. Sometimes a professional model does not want to waste time with a photographer who is just starting out, but this is where *Photograph Me* takes an opportunity to change things round and try to match different talent levels.

It will soon become a one stop place to find a right face for your long awaited project.

So looking forward in seeing many of you in the group and happy hunting.

Good Luck,
GROUP CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/136528499845416/

Last edited:
Back