Photographer in Manchester

Name
Wayne
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone.

I'm not new to photography, but, always struggled with my creative side, the technical side is not an issue for me, just the finding images that are pleasing to the eye, I'll get there eventually.

My claim to fame is that three years ago I created and ran a Photography Group here in my town of Middleton, I left after a year to take care of my wife and son, but, now that everything is much calmer at home, I have gone back to the Photography Group I created, and it's going stronger than ever before, we usually get 20+ people attending, ranging in levels from total amateur to seasoned professional.

My gear is very basic and on the cheap side due to being on a very low budget, so, working with a Canon 1300D (Rebel T6) with 18-55mm kit lens, also bought a 50mm f1.8 Yongnuo, a 24mm f2.8 Canon lens and a Canon 75-300mm, I like to photograph a range of subjects but have recently bitten the Macro bug.

Nice intro, welcome and enjoy the forum :wave:

:canon:

@Norkie thanks, I actually used to frequent this forum, lol, when signing up it logged me in, without me realising, it was like slipping on some comfy slippers and getting ready for some hot cocoa.

Hi Wayne, welcome aboard... or more accurately, Welcome Back ;)

Here's a few helpful pointers to get you started on here...

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Back