Photographer needed to help out in Tooting on 23rd December 2019

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

I look after a charity called the Christian Blandford Fund which I set up a few years ago when my son had cancer. One of the things we do is buy a load of toys and give them to the kids who are at St George's Hospital in Tooting over Christmas, so on the 23rd Dec, I am wearing the Santa outfit and heading over there. My son Christian is now, thankfully, very well and is going to be one of Santa's elves. It is nice to have a photographer come along so we can take photos and put them on the website so parents can download a copy for free and we have some photos for our website. Matt Binnie, Hugh from Boy Meet Girl Photography very kindly and Trevor Jacobs have all done it in the past, all from this wonderful community of photographers.

Is there anybody local who would be willing to come along? I'm happy to supply a D800 and flash, and pay for your travel costs myself. I am due to be there at 10:30am. I'm happy to do all the RAW processing myself or leave it for you, as you prefer. Obviously I will give a big thanks on our website and facebook page!

7A6B1345.jpg

7A6B1265.jpg

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Sadly I cant make it this year, but I would urge anyone who fancies having a go to do it.
It's a pretty tough gig emotionally to see youngsters so unwell but the nurses, doctors etc are fantastic and really make you proud of our NHS despite what you read about it being in crisis.
Pete is very friendly as are his children and so long as you can get something up on his very valuable website I am sure he and the children's relatives will be super pleased.
Matt

Sadly I cant make it this year, but I would urge anyone who fancies having a go to do it.
It's a pretty tough gig emotionally to see youngsters so unwell but the nurses, doctors etc are fantastic and really make you proud of our NHS despite what you read about it being in crisis.
Pete is very friendly as are his children and so long as you can get something up on his very valuable website I am sure he and the children's relatives will be super pleased.
Matt

Thanks Matt. and thanks for your help last year

Reactions: Nod
Hello Pete,

I considered it a huge honour to be involved in this previously.
Happy to do it again.

Trevor

Trevor, that is so kind of you and it would have been lovely to see you again. Someone contacted me yesterday through our Facebook page and has agreed to do it, Apologies for not to answer sooner, I was out yesterday evening.

I hope you have a fabulous Christmas.

Pete

Back