Photographing LONDON volume 1 Pre-orders available

Mine arrived today, sadly my wife has confiscated it as Christmas present material!

Mine arrived on Sunday, looks like some interesting ideas and I like the links to the small back street locations.

Shame I left London nearly a year ago. Had it been out before then I'd probably have bought it. (I did buy the East Anglia book when I moved here)
I hope that Vol2 might cover a bit more outer London, but looking at the chapter guide it stops at Greenwich in the South East, but there's so much out that direction to shoot.
But to be fair, London is huge and even with two volumes you can't cover it all.

signed copies still available Mike? my other half who holds our copy would like to buy one for her friend for Christmas. Fabulous book by the way, but very chunky
Thanks

Hi Welsh Wizard, Yes a box of 20 signed copies here. use coupon code MAGIC for 20% off as they are full RRP now.

All the best,

Mick

We've already got our 2nd copy - got the 15% Fotovue discount. Can't wait for Vol.2 now. THanks Mick.

peter

Thank you Peter. Full steam ahead here.

London volume 2 taking shape, and Wiltshire, Northumberland, Cotswolds and Western Ireland being worked on (all authors have finished these books) and Alyn Wallace was at the fotoVUE office last week working on the layout visuals for his book Photographing THE NIGHT SKY (in 25 x 25cm format) and James Rushforth is laying out Photographing ICELAND - the wjhole island not just the south coast again (in 25 x 25cm format).

All the best,

Mick

Back