Photographing Scotland Arrives 11th December: Have A Look Inside

Mick Ryan

Advertiser
Name
Michael Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Photographing Scotland by Dougie Cunningham is expected to arrive on Monday 11th December, and signed pre-order copies will be mailed out on that day.

Follow the link to see some sample pages. We tallied everything up, and this 592-page photo-location and visitors guidebook describes over 280 beautiful locations to visit and photograph, and is illustrated with over 800 stunning photographs and features detailed OS maps.

RRP is £27.95, but you can pre-order a signed copy now with free shipping to a UK address for only £22

Have a look inside here: https://www.fotovue.com/news/announ...and-arrives-11th-december-have-a-look-inside/

View media item 12937

@Mick Ryan

Can you check the transaction for me please Mick?

Paid by Paypal and my Paypal phone app has alerted me I've paid £22 to Fotovue about 15 times now.

My Paypal says only one transaction but would appreciate you confirming please.

Otherwise I'm going to be skint.

@Mick Ryan

Can you check the transaction for me please Mick?

Paid by Paypal and my Paypal phone app has alerted me I've paid £22 to Fotovue about 15 times now.

My Paypal says only one transaction but would appreciate you confirming please.

Otherwise I'm going to be skint.

Can you emaiI me the email address you used to order GN and I will check.

and a big thank you.

all the best,

Mick

Just ordered my copy for the wife to me from grandchild for Xmas.
So have to wait till Xmas day.
Kind regards Mike:olympus:

:wacky:Getting near to the Scottish edition delivery date now can’t wait for a little peak, before handing to the wife to wrap.
Kind regards Mike

:wacky:Getting near to the Scottish edition delivery date now can’t wait for a little peak, before handing to the wife to wrap.
Kind regards Mike
I'm sure I read they went out early on the other thread!?

Mine arrived about 3pm today handed reluctantly to the wife for wrapping. Thanks mick
Kind regards Mike

Mine arrived today, my wife said, oooh that looks interesting, so I know where we are going on holiday next year....yeah....

at least you are taking her with you, or is it the other way around?

Mine’s arrived today , looks superb, really wonderfully laid out and printed ,so much information - what a fabulous book .

Santa brought mine, some great stuff in it.Given me plenty of ideas

I got a copy for Christmas too. A great book from what I've read so far. So much information, a far bigger book than I expected.
Oh and the photos are superb, excellent work.

Mrs Foxbat is very pleased with the book. Heading for Edinburgh for Hogmanay and hoping to catch a couple of interesting images whilst there.

Chris

Having bought the North Wales version in Chester while university visiting with my daughter, I ordered the Peak District edition. When the Scotland version arrived I was amazed at how much of it there is! My father came from Galloway, so I opened it straight to the appropriate section to see where had been included. I was amazed to find so much that I learned about an area I thought I knew well.....

Back