North England Photographs in Leeds

BBR

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I have to take my daughter to Leeds this Saturday morning. After dropping her off I will have 5-6 hours to kill and was thinking of taking my camera to Roundhay park. Would be interested to know from locals whether it is worth it or if there are other nearby locations recommended for photography. Mainly interested in nature/landscape.
Thanks

Roundhay is nice suggest you go for a walk around the lake. Golden acre is quite nice too (less 30 minutes from Roundhay)

OOPS closed until early Feb..................:oops: :$

Royal Armouries.

You could easily spend a leisurely 4-5 hours in Roundhay Park. Golden acre is another option as is Temple Newsam, in fact Temple Newsam may have more to offer.

Cheers.

All the above mentioned locations are well worth a visit, and as mentioned, you could kill 5-6 hours in Roundhay park alone.
If you head up the A64, towards York there are lots of little villages and landscape opportunities once your past the brewery. Few rivers too.
Golden Acre park is also good. Along with lotherton hall. (Park on the road and walk in though...... Otherwise it's £10!!!! Robbing barstewards) !!

Have fun

Back