Photography Competition Round 9 - 'Things around the home'

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Steve romped to first place in the last round of the competition. After some deliberation it has therefore been decided that Things around the home is to be our next subject for you all to get a shot for.

As usual everyone that is a member can join in and the more the merrier. This theme should give everyone as good a chance as everyone else to get a good shot for this round, again the standard was very high for the last, but dont let that put you off! ANYONE can win as its all voted for by YOU the members.

The closing date for this round is 18.00 on January 8th.
thats 4 weeks from Sunday!

Rules and details of how to enter can be found HERE

Good luck everybody!

EosD said:
the standard was very high for the last

:ponders: Obviously EosD hasn't looked at my entry for the last round :p

Still I can't get any worse (I hope :eek2: ) looks like it's time to empty every cupboard in the house. Probably be a good idea to clear out the junk at the same time :dizzy:

as long as its no longer than a 1000pixels that should be fine :)

come along guys this should be a well entered round seeing as its something we can all do without leaving the house!

Only got a couple of entries so far, so come on, we got a lot of time off now so lets get some shots!

What about those of us who are homeless???

Bah! Humbug!

Arkady said:
What about those of us who are homeless???

Bah! Humbug!

Get your NVG's on, your quick entry kit ready, and adapt the theme to "Things around someone elses home" :D

Nice to see you back in one piece - I thought you had tent pegs around you most of the time!

Back