Photography name

Better?

Camera-Outline-JJA-New.jpg

Camera-Outline-JJA-New-New.jpg
As a matter of interest, why do you think you need your domain suffix/extension in the logo?

Can't go wrong with Comic Sans. :exit:

No. It's still got the camera. The font's too 'skinny and the JJA being bold makes it look as if it's separate from the photo.co.uk

IMO

This is why I do not do design!

Tough crowd! :)

All good, interesting stuff.
Always good to find out how others see a design. Although it can become a case of too many cooks. ;)

Who knew choosing a font was so much fun :eek:

Any of the below?! (ignoring rushed positioning)

Camera-Outline-JJA-trio.jpg

Who knew choosing a font was so much fun :eek:

Any of the below?! (ignoring rushed positioning)

Camera-Outline-JJA-trio.jpg
MUCH better without the unnecessary text. Bit of a conundrum for me, though, as the original font works better with the camera but I like the look of the last font the most. Perhaps worth trying to separate it more from the camera image and just nudge it up a tad (or bring the font down a bit - just prevent it appearing to be misaligned with the image).

Last edited:
Firstly, if you want to be found on the net incorporate words such as wedding, portrait, landscape, commercial and that sort of thing into the name.
I see the word equestrian, then use that! You can have as many names as you like.
I go by Studio 21 Wedding photography and it gets found by all the major search engines.
I will use 'portrait' in some names too and other names.
SE Bots search for website names and descriptions rather than URL's
If you are not bothered about a web presence just use your name.

Could always abbreviate it to make it easy to spell..

Jake Hurst Photography :)

Justin Akehurst to me sounds good, I'd probably leave off the photography bit. It's a memorable name (imo!) and leaves its open if your business changes over time?

MUCH better without the unnecessary text. Bit of a conundrum for me, though, as the original font works better with the camera but I like the look of the last font the most. Perhaps worth trying to separate it more from the camera image and just nudge it up a tad (or bring the font down a bit - just prevent it appearing to be misaligned with the image).

Maybe something like:

Camera-Outline-JJA-New-New-New.jpg

Back