Photography shop in Brighton area?

lukewoodford

FYI, I am Luke Woodford.....by Luke Woodford
Name
Luke Woodford
Edit My Images
No
Hello, I have seen that dedicated independant photography shops (not jessops, currys etc) quite ofter get recommended for having great prices on equipment. Im from Eastbourne and dont know of a photography shop apart from jessops in the area. Does anyone know if there are any good ones in Brighton or Hastings area?

I dont know of any personally but this might be of help.

See the Park cameras thread (they're in Burgess Hill). :)

Depends what you are after, Clocktower cameras are good for second hand stuff and bags. They are very reasonable for accessories such as filters. If you want new stuff park cameras is the best around. There is also Hailsham Camera centre but this can be a bit hit or miss, saw a nice selection of OM2's went back 2 weeks later all were gone.

I went to Park cameras on SUnday and I was there for 1hr 30 mins testing printers, they are very very helpful and if you are after anything in particular I would highly recommend getting to the Burgess Hill showroom (kid in a candy store)
Clock Tower cameras as mentioned is good for 2nd hand gear, though I bought a 2nd hand 50mm 2.8 thinking it was new as it was the same price as a new lens so not always cheaper, but they are very friendly and helpful, they sell 2nd hand filters at a good price too and have lots of cleaning gear.
clock tower cameras do have alot of bags but Park cameras have a much larger range.

Back