Photography survey to help with my studies

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all :)

I would appreciate it greatly if you guys could fill out this short survey and include any opinions you may have.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8M5ZX2N

This survey will be used to aid me with my dissertation, and includes questions regarding photography.

Many Thanks

Adam

Done

Done

I tried to do it, but I do not have a primary choice of camera

I find it strange that you only show very young age groups. This leaves out a majority of photographers.

Most might start their serious photography in their teens, but continue for the rest of their lives.

It is well known in the trade that people have the most disposable income in their mature years.

Done, assume you'll be using this to define the subject of your dissertation not to try and draw conclusions from it. Very closed questions and not really framing your questions to have valid quantitative or qualitative verfication if you are using for testing hypotheses.

Completed.
Why only 30+ though? surely more age ranges would give you a better idea of your participants?

Anyway, good luck with your dissertation.

Many thanks guys!

I see many of you where wondering why the questions were short and sweet, this was so participants wouldn't have to sit trough numerous amount of questions, and i only needed opinions on specific matters :)

And the reason for the survey's age range only going to 30 + is so that it is easier for me to work out percentages of involvement etc,

Ill bare your thoughts in mind for my next survey :)

Really grateful!

Adam

Many thanks guys!

I see many of you where wondering why the questions were short and sweet, this was so participants wouldn't have to sit trough numerous amount of questions, and i only needed opinions on specific matters :)

And the reason for the survey's age range only going to 30 + is so that it is easier for me to work out percentages of involvement etc,

Ill bare your thoughts in mind for my next survey :)

Really grateful!

Adam

i would have thought someone doing a dissertation would know the difference between where and were

i would have thought someone doing a dissertation would know the difference between where and were

How do you know he wasn't using a mobile device with auto correct to type that? It's an internet forum, not a peer research journal!

I'm SOOOOO gonna be watching for your typos now :)

Survey done.

Thanks for the continuous support guys, you have all really helped with this survey :)

Back