Edit My Images
Yes
sorry cant do it gonna try again tomorrow

cheers for all your help

paste it on the page.

all that comes up is the wording of my pic

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Where's the pic hosted... TPF?

This seems to be the only pic in your Gallery Photomad, so I assume this is the one?

flower31.jpg

SORRY JIMMY

im well confused now
everybody is giving me the same advice but im so thick i cant work it out

When you go to your Gallery, the first tiny pic you see is just a thumbnail reference image. You need to double click on that image to open the full size version.

Under the image you'll then see this...

photomad.jpg

Just highlight cut and paste the line of text I've arrowed into your post and that's all you need for your image to appear.

Right, lets see if we can demistify it a little

When you type into the reply box, it comes up as text, unless you put the text inside some tags. The tags look like this []. Now theres allsorts of tags you can use - the one you're most concerned with at the moment is
at the end.

Now you can see those img tags because the text between them doesnt point to a picture. What we need to put between those tags is a link to your picture on the gallery here

so we need to put:

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/data/500/flower31.jpg

in between

so it'd come out like

flower31.jpg

Try this :)

click to open your gallery (ie on the 'gallery' link under your name or on the 'quick links' text at the top of the page.

Untitled-15.jpg

Your gallery will appear...
click on the picture you want to make it bigger.
Untitled-2.jpg

at the bottom of the page it says 'BB Code'
click and drag along all the text in the BB Code box to highlight it.

Untitled-3.jpg

Press CTRL-C (to copy the text)

Then ...
Create a new post (or open an existing post)
Type some text (what ever you want to describe the photo)
then right-click on the screen where you want the photo to appear. A little menu will pop-up - click on 'paste'. This will put the correct code/link to your picture in the message like this...

Untitled-4.jpg

Click on the 'post' or 'submit' button.

Untitled-52.jpg

Nice one RickMezza - was trying to do the same, but my PC kept refusing to screen grab anything :p

Cheers JL. (y) Not bad for this time of night for me....I'm usually in bed by this time :D

Hope it helps you 'Photomad'.
I remember I had a bit of trouble doing this when I did it first time.

WOHOOOO! :D Well done! Now you just have to remember how to do it in the future :p

OK OK...we've seen the pic already :p

Congratulations (y)

one happ photomad signing off

c u guys and gals another day
flower31.jpg

many many thanxs for your patience and hard work

I actually quite like it :D focus seems nice and sharp and exposure looks spot on. Not sure the grey background helps it stand out, but it doesnt ditract from it :) Good stuff

that made me lol cause my original question all those years ago [yes it seems like years it took me to post the pic ha ha ] was how do i make the card look black when in fact it is black but coming out grey????

sorry for giggling! :D . . . . I like the flower, it has a lovely simplicity, and nice colours, Clematis????

yes clematis

i love it that you like it
cheers check out my other one on a new thread

cheers

Back