Photos for comment

I have had a quick look and you have some good shots that have all the basics but could be made into great shots with just a little work. Things like having straight horizons (especially where water is in the picture) and watching for cluttered backgrounds (the water lily shot from the botanical gardens).

You have certainly got the eye for a good picture you just need to pay attention to the little details as they can make a big difference. Since you have only been at it since Christmas you are doing extreamly well in such a short time. :)

i agree with Steve, had a quick nose through and there are indeed some very good shots there! Hopefully you will pick up lots here as i and many others have, eventually you revisit your earlier shots and make them better.

Yeh, you certainly do have a good eye for a picture. As above with a little work just to bring them out. Read some of the tutorials which will help no end, stick around you'll learn a lot. ;) :)

Cheers guys, i've just started reading some of the tutorials so hopefully will learn alot from them..

Back