Photos for printing

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
You're not going to like this :p

The only one I'd consider printing as it is there is the last one.

The first would benefit from a landscape crop, too much sky and black foreground for me.
#2 is one of those that you needed to be there.
#3 is a snapshot, there's too many randon people going about to justify printing it imo.

The first would benefit from a landscape crop, too much sky and black foreground for me.
#2 is one of those that you needed to be there.
#3 is a snapshot, there's too many randon people going about to justify printing it imo.

#1 agree. Perhaps a tight panorama across the trees, with enough height to capture the misty mountains in the background plus the topof the rock the trees are standing on. that would give you a classic 1/3 - 2/3 composition across the horizontal

#2 you could try a square crop on the top part of the pic?

#3 one way of tightening up the composition would be to keep the same pic ratio, but drag in the bottom right to be just above the heads of the random tourists ?

#4 nope, I got nothing :)

Thanks all, I don't mind you saying that you don't like it. Saying "They are wonderful" isn't what I came here for!

I guess you did have to be there for them, it's about the memories that they bring back. I'll have a quick fiddle with them and see how they work out.

#s 1, 2 and 4 the foregrounds are all to dark for me. Maybe if you exposed for the foreground it might help?
#3 looks soft and the buildings leaning to the right.

Back