Photos from Canadiaiaiaiaia!

Edit My Images
No
I can't be bothered making a proper thread, so here is a link to my journal entry which contains a link to the photos I've managed to process so far:-

Somewhere In Toronto

I'll make proper threads from now on for my other photos when I've processed them. :)

Comments welcome.

Some nice shots there Dave. I like the Toronto skyline shots, very nice. Burlington is a nice place to be staying. I have family in Oakville, next town over. It's real pretty there. What did ya think of Hamilton?lol

some nice shots there Dave, looks like a lovely place.

the lady i the bikini, did she try and shove your camera up your ass? She has that 'im gonna shove that camera up your ass' look about her...

EosD said:
some nice shots there Dave, looks like a lovely place.

the lady i the bikini, did she try and shove your camera up your ass? She has that 'im gonna shove that camera up your ass' look about her...

No she didn't say anything. The first girl was doing a striptease in front of my camera and didn't seem to mind me taking her photo. The second girl lying on the beach, I asked her permission and she said okay.

cool

You settling down nicely?

if the worst comes to the worst, you could always say 'do you want fries with that' for a couple of months

EosD said:
if the worst comes to the worst, you could always say 'do you want fries with that' for a couple of months

Or if you're really adventurous you could do it in McDonalds for pay!

Marcel said:
Or if you're really adventurous you could do it in McDonalds for pay!

:D maybe thats why it never worked well for me, i needed to be on the side of the counter with the peopel with the badges on...:coat:

EosD said:
:D maybe thats why it never worked well for me, i needed to be on the side of the counter with the peopel with the badges on...:coat:

"Do you want fries with that?"
"No thanks I've got a big freezer full of em back here".

it wouldnt work for me...

Me 'yes madam'
punter 'Big mac meal please'
me: you sure m'darling? moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips and all that'
punter 'er...sorry?'
me: dont apologise love, just get more excercise, maybe have a salad?..'
punter..*gone*
me: Next please!...

EosD said:
it wouldnt work for me...

Me 'yes madam'
punter 'Big mac meal please'