Photoshop Actions

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there

I have been looking around and came across a set of actions called Jeff Ascough Actions II. Has anyone seen these actions being used and if so what are you views on this set...

Regards

Nigel.

Hi

Just had a look at the plug in you suggested and it looks really good however.. (and this may be me being an idiot) the file name is ppc2bw.8bf that does not look like a Photoshop plug in to me. I thought they had a file extension of .plugin.

Am I being an idiot???

Nigel.

Don't really want to call anyone an idiot, but I have been using this as a plug in on CS2 now for about a year. So I know it does work, and works well.

Don't really want to call anyone an idiot, but I have been using this as a plug in on CS2 now for about a year. So I know it does work, and works well.

Gerods

How did you install the plug in as I can not figure it out... not with the file extension of .8bf.

Regards

Nigel

.8bf has been the standard plugin file format for Photoshop for as far back as I can remember. Simply copy the file to your photoshop plugins folder (usually something like c:\program files\Adobe\Photoshop ~whatever version\Plugins).

Hope this helps. :)

.8bf has been the standard plugin file format for Photoshop for as far back as I can remember. Simply copy the file to your photoshop plugins folder (usually something like c:\program files\Adobe\Photoshop ~whatever version\Plugins).

Hope this helps. :)

Mike
Thanks for the answer, do you know if the same plugin is used for windows and Mac or does Mac use a different file format.. (Would have thought it was generic).

I normally do as you say and it appears as normal but this one does not want to play..

Regards

Nigel.

Back