Photoshop/Buzzlite

Edit My Images
Yes
I am using Photoshop CS with BuzzLite. All the BuzzLite files are showing in my programmes file folder but when i try to use BuzzLite, I get an error message telling me "Failed to load any stacker plugins" These files are in the "Plugins Folder" for Photoshop CS and I cannot find out why the BuzzLite programme won't work.

Has anyone any ideas on how to cure this problem please??

You probaby need to go to 'Preferences' Look for Plug- Ins which needs to be checked. You then probably need to browse to the folder where Buzzlite is stored so that CS knows where to look for and load the plug-in.

The reason I'm saying 'probably' is because I don't have CS but that's the situation with PSP and PS7.

Has this plugin ever worked with CS or have you just installed it?

OK, thanks for all your help but the problem is now solved. it was my fault, i was looking for BuzzLite when in fact I should have been looking for Segmentis which is the company name of the producers of this software. Once I realised my mistake and moved the plug in folder into Photoshop everything is now aok.

I do apologise for putting up two messages about the same topic at the same time.

Back