Bargain Photoshop CC £69.99 @ Amazon

I just looked at this, it didn’t look like classic was included. Check before you buy as I was considering cancelling my monthly before I noticed it! :) good spot though by the OP if you don’t need ‘old’ Lightroom.

I only use Lightroom classic and not the CC version and the code supplied continued my membership until 24 November 2018, so I think it is included.

You don't need to cancel anything. Just logon to your Adobe account, apply the code and it pauses any current subscription for 12 months

Adobe website confirms that "The Creative Cloud Photography plan also includes Lightroom Classic CC for desktop-focused editing"

You don't need to cancel anything. Just logon to your Adobe account, apply the code and it pauses any current subscription for 12 months
So could you in effect buy 5 of these and get 5 years subscription?

@an1uk sorry, im just looking at my account, where do i apply this code? i can't see a field anywhere for it. thanks.

From the "How to redeem" link in the email from Amazon after purchasing:

"How to redeem this item?

Visit the Creative Cloud redemption site at https://creative.adobe.com/redeem .
Login with your Adobe ID or sign up for a free trial if you do not have an Adobe ID"

If you are already signed in to Adobe then just enter the redeem URL to get to the right place

after a very annoying half an hour discovering the nationwide had blocked my credit card on a whim, i have now purchased the code successfully and applied it to the link @hzv5wk provided above. i got a message from adobe saying that i payments will commence on 15th December 2018 (i was already paid up until then on my monthly package.

So yes, it would appear that it has worked switching from monthly to this annual thing. This should save me £50 a year, which isn't shabby. All thanks to @hzv5wk otherwise i wouldn't have know i could just bolt it on to my monthly package. cheers! ill buy you a beer if we ever meet.

still can't buy anything on tick from MPB though as my card is blocked. The wife kindly offered to lend me hers, but come on, how can i keep the pretence of paying £20 for stuff when she will have it in on her statement!!!! damm you Nationwide!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it’s expired. Keep an eye on it as they may introduce it again for a few hours

I saw this was on offer this morning but by the time I had phone signal to buy it it’s back upto £99 [emoji17]

Back