Photoshop Comp 1 - Poll!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are the entries for round 1, admittedly not as easy as it might have appeared, but hopefully next time round some more will take part!

CT
golf_course.jpg

DOD
robot.jpg

STEVE
3.jpg

GREGEFF
photoshop-comp-1.jpg

MATT
boathouse.jpg

vote for your favourite!
5 days voting, give everyone a chance to vote

Gregeff said:
Can we vote for ourselves? :D :p

There's no way I'm voting for mine :p Another point to you

its a shame this forum software dont hide the results...nevermind though eh

Just over 150 members and only 13 votes :?

Come on gents and (ladies) at least chose one of the pictures and click on the vote button. You don't even have to explain why to anyone :)

this poll closes later today, so come and vote!

lol....a dead heat?!

Gregeff said:
ooh this is rather close!! :D lol

hehe Thats the best way to end really, was it agreed that the winner would pick the next picture for everyone else to butcher, sorry alter :wink: If so I have no problem at all with Gregeff submitting a shot.

Steve said:
hehe Thats the best way to end really, was it agreed that the winner would pick the next picture for everyone else to butcher, sorry alter :wink: If so I have no problem at all with Gregeff submitting a shot.

ooeerrr!!! Well i better start looking for a usable image in that case then! I probably won't be able to enter this round tho, as i'm off to Norway for two weeks, so if anyone else has an image they would like to have used, it's fine with me. If not i'll see what i can find!

Just realised, when the next Poll is put up with all of the images, it might be a good idea to put up the origional image as well for the people who didn't see the submission thread :)

Gregeff said:
ooeerrr!!! Well i better start looking for a usable image in that case then! I probably won't be able to enter this round tho, as i'm off to Norway for two weeks, so if anyone else has an image they would like to have used, it's fine with me. If not i'll see what i can find!

Two weeks in Norway whilst bound to be fun does not let you off the hook :LOL: I reject your request to be allowed out of this round and inform you that no submission will be looked upon with much disgust :wink: Have a good time and take lots of photos while you are there. I look forward to seeing them on your return.

I still think you should find an image and post it, I cant remember if that was the idea as this was all EosD's brainchild and he was running this, but if I am wrong he will correct me.

Gregeff said:
Just realised, when the next Poll is put up with all of the images, it might be a good idea to put up the origional image as well for the people who didn't see the submission thread :)

Yup thats a good idea, again we can blame EosD for that oversight :LOL:

I was a little unsure about the quality of the image being good enough to allow edits until I checked the origonal and that is fine. As long as EosD has no objections when he is next online I can't see any reason not to use that image.

I can see some quality comedy entries being put up though... ;)

We shall wait for the voice from god for the final confirmation :LOL:

yeah
yes
ok
oops

in short....yes.

Well done all, i will put up a new thread!

Yeh i agree about the quality, but thankfully it's mainly the background which is blured not the subject. I was quite limited but the performance of my IXUS 400 being able to freeze the motion well enough.

Yep comedy entries was the reason for chosing this photo :D

This is going to be funny..I am sooo looking forward to this round. :LOL:

Back