Photoshop Elements 8 Problem

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I ordered PSE 8 as part of a bundle when I bought my Dell Laptop a few years ago. The computer was running a bit slow so I took it to Geek Squad for an optimising which was useless. Several weeks later I went to use my PSE only to find that it won't work. Something about a license and Error 150:30. I still have the discs that came with the computer so Can I just un install PSE and then re install with the disc that was sent to me?

I don't see why not.

I ordered PSE 8 as part of a bundle when I bought my Dell Laptop a few years ago. The computer was running a bit slow so I took it to Geek Squad for an optimising which was useless. Several weeks later I went to use my PSE only to find that it won't work. Something about a license and Error 150:30. I still have the discs that came with the computer so Can I just un install PSE and then re install with the disc that was sent to me?

Yes just re-install it

If you can open it, could be worth "de-authorising" it from your PC (think this is what it's called) before you remove it...

There was a thing going a little while back where you could download from adobe CS2 free, I don't know if the offer is still going but as your using an older version anyway it might be worth a try.

I managed to do just that Wayne but I was kinda used to my PS8 and I want it back! I will try Andy's suggestion tomorrow when my weekend ends and it's back to being in the real world.

Cheers fellas!

Back