Photoshop - I'm having a blonde moment!

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Okay, I have two images and I have dragged one onto the other to give me two layers. What do I do to make them both visible in the same image? :thinking:

Having total brain fade tonight. Must be the Drambuie. :D

Okay, I have two images and I have dragged one onto the other to give me two layers. What do I do to make them both visible in the same image? :thinking:

Having total brain fade tonight. Must be the Drambuie. :D

you could reduce the opacitity of the top layer if thats what you mean?

Are they 'arranged' in the right order ? front to back

That happened to me.. but im sure you have to reduce the opacity of the top one... or you wont see the bottom one.

I'll try and explain what I'm doing. :shrug: It's a personal project and I want to create a background of flames, I have a few images I want to put together so for instance I take the first image, drag the second onto it and click something (technical term) so that the flames from both images are showing. I then want to grag other flame shots into the same image to build it up.

I've tried all the blending modes but they just appear to make the layer lighter or darker.

there must be a simple way of doing this! :bang:

Cancel that, I've done it with layer masks. Thanks for the help.

So wouldn't just 'Merge Layers' ... :cautious: ... or even 'Flatten Layers' give you the desired effect Colin ... :shrug:

EDIT ...
Too late ... as usual ... :D

:p

Back