photoshop/lightroom

Edit My Images
Yes
some advice please folks. want to get to grips with photoshop/lightroom, any suggestions for comprehenisve books/dvds or websites on the programs?

adobe.tv in the first instance. Julianne Kost has some great videos there.

Books : Martin Evening or Scott Kelby have publications on both items of software. My preference is for Martin Evenings approach, but that's just personal

thanks for the recommendations thus far. i have lr 4 and cs5.1. is it worth going for a book based on cs6 or should i go for a book on cs5.1

Also just go to 'Youtube' and type in LR3 or LR4 tutorial & CS5.1 or CS6 tutorials. Then follow your nose.

I've got the Kelby Book for LR3 and it's simple to understand. And I agree that Julianne Kost's videos are worth a watch too.

Also just go to 'Youtube' and type in LR3 or LR4 tutorial & CS5.1 or CS6 tutorials. Then follow your nose.

I've got the Kelby Book for LR3 and it's simple to understand. And I agree that Julianne Kost's videos are worth a watch too.

Will be looking these videos up but I work well being able to read something etc.
anybody tried the books from adobe?

Scott Kelby is good for getting you started with LR. Then all you need is to spend some time with it

Back