Photoshop shading help please.

kennysarmy

Yeah but can your army do this?
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

I'm entering a competition to design some golf holes.

Attached is an example of the existing holes given on the design sheet and one of my holes, I'd like some help making my design look nearer to the existing sketch?

If anyone can point me to some YouTube videos or explain what I'd need to do I'd be very grateful.

Mine is the lower hole! As you can see their example seems to have subtle shading and a softer edge to the fairway.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 33
I'd suggest using a vector drawing program for illustrations. As each graphic element remains independent and fully editable. You can include photographs, and draw over them with smooth vector curves which can be adjusted in shape or colour at any stage. As well as blur, transparency and textures. Give Inkscape a try.

Hi,

I'm entering a competition to design some golf holes.

Attached is an example of the existing holes given on the design sheet and one of my holes, I'd like some help making my design look nearer to the existing sketch?

If anyone can point me to some YouTube videos or explain what I'd need to do I'd be very grateful.

Mine is the lower hole! As you can see their example seems to have subtle shading and a softer edge to the fairway.

Hope you don`t mind, but I had a play in PS to see if I could get some sort of match ...

Untitled-1.jpg

Back