Photoshop update probs

Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
I've lost the 'Open with' ability on my windows files. Affecting Photoshop only. Anyone else had problems?

Last edited:
If you mean "file association" e.g. clicking on a jpeg opens it in PS then that is easy to set.

However, if you mean adding a program to the right click 'context menu ' that too IIRC can be done......I would have to look it up.

If you can clarify which situation you mean then more likely to get best answers?

I've lost the 'Open with' ability on my windows files. Affecting Photoshop only. Anyone else had problems?
I found that updating to PS 2024 Bridge also updated at the same time was still trying to open files in PS2023 which no longer existed. Easily fixed in preferences (Command K on a Mac) - File type associations.

Either one would do, i'm missing Photoshop 2024 in the 'right click' drop down options. Everything else is still there, but not Photoshop. I fixed this problem last time they did a big update, but i'm struggling this time. It just costs a bit of time that's all,,,, in a bit of a faff!

Back