Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
There just so rude!!! :LOL:

nahnah.jpg

Anyone else got some? :)

Last edited:
Lovely

may be he,s had enough of that tog sticking a camera in his face, :LOL: good catch. (y)

There just so rude!!! :LOL:
Anyone else got some? :)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Great idea for a thread Adam (y)

I don't think I smelt that bad :shrug:

IMG_0632.jpg

Well at least he thought it was funny

Fox_HeHe.jpg

:LOL::LOL: Brill mate

Oh its goddamn awful that smell... cor I can smell it form here...

may be he,s had enough of that tog sticking a camera in his face, :LOL: good catch. (y)

Lol :D

.. this ones a bit of a Prima donna I reckon ...I’ve told her one of her portraits got about 300 views and now she’s gotten all particular on me ... Bloody women. :thinking: ;)

Last edited:
Whenever I see this I think... Oh no he's back again... :D - I photographed this poor deer for months. So much so i got within feet of him on several occasions, because he was so use to me!

5207061794_ebb31d0647_z.jpg

Oh and this one... I feel as if he's trying to hide... :LOL:

Same day as my previous one... :)

5207075608_93bc8ca845_z.jpg

:D Aww its camera shy ..poor little thing, how could you!?! :D

Stick us a linky to the previous.. or Ill go look laters...

a very good capture think it look a touch better if sharpened and a small colour cast correction, a bit like this.
yours>

Oh Chaz, efforts appreciated ... but ... its blurred!! its a bin shot not a keeper!

Hence the daft title and smilie and the others joining in? :thinking:

...and btw that is the accurate colour, not all foxes are the same dark red. If anything mine its slightly underexposed. ..or not lifted in levels depending on your view point.

I'd love it if you could take them down ...kind of spoils the flow of this thread a tad. :)

Oh Chaz, efforts appreciated ... but ... its blurred!! its a bin shot not a keeper!

...and btw that is the accurate colour, not all foxes are the same dark red. /QUOTE]

You mean fox are green? sorry but it is not correct colour as the shadow has too much green in it and I have not see foxes with green in the colour... as for blurred It only got a narrow DOF the eyes are fine which are the main pof on any living thing

You mean fox are green? sorry but it is not correct colour as the shadow has too much green in it and I have not see foxes with green in the colour... as for blurred It only got a narrow DOF the eyes are fine which are the main pof on any living thing

Dude... chill out... this is just a light hearted thread full of throw away images! :cool:

Dude... chill out... this is just a light hearted thread full of throw away images! :cool:

It might be but if the person things the colours are 100% and thinks this to all there images then they will be getting it wrong HOW else can we all learn ......
That is what this forum is all about helping each other.. I am chilled and was trying to help someone OK....

How Ruuuude!
3-1.jpg

Dean:)

It might be but if the person things the colours are 100% and thinks this to all there images then they will be getting it wrong HOW else can we all learn ......
That is what this forum is all about helping each other.. I am chilled and was trying to help someone OK....

Thats maybe how he likes his images... and in my opinion Adam's wildlife work has always been of a very high standard.

Plus how can he get it wrong? No picture is ever picture perfect! And all pictures are subjected to the takers personal tastes and preferences.

Edit: Cracking capture there dean (y)

Last edited:
It made me laugh when I saw it for the first time.
deer.jpg

Taken on Mull this July

Edit
With hind sight that was maybe a bad idea :D

Last edited:
Edit
With hind sight that was maybe a bad idea :D

Now you've got us all wondering....................................
:p

Well they take one look at me and just roll on the floor laughing

291.jpg

Some cracking pics, very comical.
Heres one from me, obviously he didn't want his photo taken :LOL:

1050183139_Piqkj-L.jpg

The boys had spent the night drinking and were finding everything hilarious!!!

Awww.jpg

PMSL Andy those red deer do like to hide while insulting us

rd1.jpg

Those deer are just so good at it. lol

Im sure Ive got some more too ...Ill go look later.

:clap:

He wasn't camera shy by the end!

The previous one is above Chaz's post

:D In my defence my browser didn't render that post quickly enough when I replied and I didn't even see it... its true I tell ya! :p

You are right about the green, I do have a WB issue in this spot that I haven't corrected for, but as I’ve said this is a throw away shot so I didn't care.

Your incorrect about the Dof though. This ones blur is down to the fast movement of it nose. ...if you look the DoF range it covers her feet to her ears, the focal point I think is just in front of her eyes at the moment of capture ..this is because her eyes have moved backwards as she’s quickly raised her nose and my AF point has travelled down her nose because I’m keeping really still and haven't moved the lens yet. .. although that doesn’t matter that much because I’m like at maximum settings down at the 30th sec end, (with VR) which was pushing it anyway, hence the huge blur of the fast moving nose.

Personally, I think leaving them up after my request is quite fitting with the thread theme now. :p

Edit
With hind sight that was maybe a bad idea

No no ... It's my thread, I want it. :D

I have loads, but here is one I have to hand

I so wish I could do that...

Haha ..thats a cracker. He spoke to me... :help: :LOL:

Last edited:
Last edited:
How did you manage to get a photograph of Venomator's pet Charlie?????? :eek:

How did you manage to get a photograph of Venomator's pet Charlie?????? :eek:

I'm Chris (y)
but apart from that, he bought it from me :D