Phwwwtttt. Insulting animals.

lol, I can imagine…well nearly! . yeah next time Ingrid.. Saturdays are always booked up for me this time of year.... summers easier...hope to catch you on another. :)

Well tyhere was talk of a summer picnic one so I'll hold you to that Adam (y)

Indeed, but Adam, you may not want to wear that leather jacket, the seagulls have a field day there. Ingrid will tell you. :D

Indeed, but Adam, you may not want to wear that leather jacket, the seagulls have a field day there. Ingrid will tell you. :D

I beleive photographic evidence may be forthcoming sometime Marc, damn seagulls :LOL::LOL: but isn't it suposed to be lucky :cautious:

I beleive photographic evidence may be forthcoming sometime Marc, damn seagulls :LOL::LOL: but isn't it suposed to be lucky :cautious:

There would have been nothing lucky about it for the one that dumped on my head yesterday, if I'd have had my 12 bore with me.....

.. but I suspect that might have caused a few problems walking round the Park! :D

Never got any shots like yesterday. Yep, all day and no tongue! :D
You see what happens when I spend the day with Cobra? :bang:
Yep you get your picture taken :D
loo.jpg

I know this is a little out of topic but beings as it was raised here first
the bird avoided all the Canons ( good taste) and crapped on the only Nikon in sight (y)

Ing_cam.jpg

:D
There would have been nothing lucky about it for the one that dumped on my head yesterday, if I'd have had my 12 bore with me.....

.. but I suspect that might have caused a few problems walking round the Park! :D

Glad it wasn't just me they got , well at least is was my camera, bet no one got thepicture of you though

Yep you get your picture taken :D
loo.jpg

That's cheating, :LOL::LOL:

the bird avoided all the Canons ( good taste) and crapped on the only Nikon in sight (y)

Well of course it had good taste, I mean says it all if it won't even dump on a Canon :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Well there was talk of a summer picnic one so I'll hold you to that Adam (y)

Sounds good to me.
(y)

I beleive photographic evidence may be forthcoming sometime Marc, damn seagulls :LOL: but isn't it suposed to be lucky :cautious:

..Only if your adrift at sea I think, lol ..maybe it was critique, apparently sea gulls have taste, pretty rude that one.

Well of course it had good taste, I mean says it all if it won't even dump on a Canon :LOL:

They are a good fashion accessory I agree. (y) :D

Told this lion I wanted a picture for your thread Adam and he obliged just for you

lion.jpg

Last edited:
I have just stumbled on this thread Thank You Thank You all what a joy to look through :) I have had a grin on my face for nearly an hour so the wife is very suspicious of what I am viewing online <g>
Just felt I should add a couple from my archive though not as funny as most lols

First I had to think

IMG_0755 by eaglesnestphoto, on Flickr

Then some animals speak with forked tongue

IMG_0762 by eaglesnestphoto, on Flickr

Ohhhh I have had enough of posing time for a nap

IMG_0694 by eaglesnestphoto, on Flickr

Thanks again all for a truly wonderful hour :) And for sharing those great shots

Allan

Here are some of mine:

None too impressed with us looking at him (taken on Fuji ISO 400 film, using EOS 300v, 75-300mm)

1166464843_zWuMB-M.jpg

1166464891_2TKLp-M.jpg

I go away to a place where people are incredibly well mannered (Botswana), shame about the animals - I mean, right next to the truck, have they no shame?! We had my then 5yr old neice with us too :bonk: (EOS 300v, Fuji ISO 400 film, 28-90mm)

1188734275_nGJHe-M.jpg

Oi! What do you think your looking at, can't a bear be left alone for 5 mins of peace and quiet while he goes about his business? (40D, 70-200, f2.8, 1/1000, ISO 400)

829516595_NJ6nx-M.jpg

Mmmm, fishy :puke: (40D, 70-200, f5, 1/400, ISO 800)
728012733_VpeKx-M.jpg

:LOL:

Bloody pervert ...dont they have laws against that kinda thing!!

Thought i`d join in. He doesn`t like tourists.

Nice one Rob. (y)

Here are some of mine:

None too impressed with us looking at him (taken on Fuji ISO 400 film, using EOS 300v, 75-300mm)

I go away to a place where people are incredibly well mannered (Botswana), shame about the animals - I mean, right next to the truck, have they no shame?! We had my then 5yr old neice with us too :bonk: (EOS 300v, Fuji ISO 400 film, 28-90mm)

Oi! What do you think your looking at, can't a bear be left alone for 5 mins of peace and quiet while he goes about his business? (40D, 70-200, f2.8, 1/1000, ISO 400)

Mmmm, fishy :puke: (40D, 70-200, f5, 1/400, ISO 800)

:LOL: thanks for that giggle SM.
... Surely those elephants are just playing leap frog! lol

and yeah ... :puke:
let yourslelf down with that last one. :D

(y)

Last edited:
Katie was bored during her shoot.

dsc2366g.jpg

The little buggers are even doing it upside down now :D
Bat_tounge.jpg

Back