Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

A trip to the park.

eE4EETr.jpg

HqEpJ21.jpg

2gezPB3.jpg

After planting a little pond I also made a little Japanese garden...Two little things in one day. Some kind of record for me.:)

:rolleyes:Japanese Garden C1 Resized.jpg

Last edited:
I also made a little Japanese garden...
All you need now is a couple of Bonsai trees to complete the picture, but be careful, a couple quickly becomes a couple of dozen.
Don't ask me how I know :D

Reactions: EJB
Mrs WW opening a wedding anniversary present. It's a picture of her and her dog, Tangkraw, who is sadly now in heaven. It's printed on wood as it's our wooden anniversary.

I think she likes it...

CCEDvdx.jpg

She said "I love it."

:D

Last edited:
Fresh back today.

0-2.jpeg

An alley in Tewkesbury. That bike always seems to be there. I don't think it moves.

0-36 (2).jpeg

0-31.jpeg

0-39.jpeg

0-29.jpg

Linton Church.

Blimey! I love black and white film sometimes. All taken using an Olympus OM10 with Fomapan 200 film. Definitely a combination I'll use again.

Last edited:
He is back. saw him about 2 hours ago walking down the side of the lawn and managed to get in front of him.

He didn't see me but I think he may have smelt me as he got nearer and he stopped walking.

He-is-back.jpg

Last edited:
I knew the Z6 could take a nice image, eye focus and cropped Run through Pure Raw 2, My granddaughter.

Device: Nikon Z 6
Lens: NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S
Focal Length: 50mm
Focus Mode: AF-C
AF-Area Mode: Auto-area AF
VR: ON (Normal)
Aperture: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/200s (Auto)
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
ISO Sensitivity: Auto (ISO 3600)

Actually sharper on my screen there attached here?_DSC0140-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

Last edited:
I knew the Z6 could take a nice image, eye focus and cropped Run through Pure Raw 2, My granddaughter.

Device: Nikon Z 6
Lens: NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S
Focal Length: 50mm
Focus Mode: AF-C
AF-Area Mode: Auto-area AF
VR: ON (Normal)
Aperture: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/200s (Auto)
Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
ISO Sensitivity: Auto (ISO 3600)

Actually sharper on my screen there attached here?View attachment 362054
What a great capture. Absolutely adorable.

What a great capture. Absolutely adorable.
Thanks, Ive been on the fence about the Z6 images when I first got it I flashed the camera and lens firmware a few times, both back on the latest now. If I display that image on my screen I can see myself in her pupils zoomed in, eyelashes and hair both absolutely brilliant, now did the firmware re flashes do it or am i getting a tad better at using it, who knows, but I'm a happy bunny now.

Mark

A pure case of being there!

Group of councillors meeting this morning to discuss problems around parking in the centre of the village. Sunday morning being quiet, it was somewhat unexpected when this car parked on the corner, on the double yellow lines and the driver started to unload...

Manor Park street meeting E-PL1 P7311523.JPG

It's about time I went looking for a new every day carry point and shoot the lens on the current one gets stuck and has to be forced back into the camera.

This is the results with the stuck lens. It looks similar to my eyes after having drank too much fermented apple juice
A.JPG

When pressed back it feels and sounds as if it is jumping teeth on a geared system. It then works like this until it gets stuck again.
B.JPG

C.JPG

I brought a Juniperus x media 'Sulphur spray' conifer. Had the bright idea of starting a wind swept tree bonsai from it, after a strong hair cut and some tree torture shaping I have this sat in the garden...

(I know .. poor thing :) I shouldn't be allowed plants or cameras :LOL:)

Sorry phone image20220801_180403.jpg

Last edited:
Back