Picnic at Padley

Edit My Images
Yes
the wife and i have decided to go to padley Gorge this thursday(13thjuly) and have a picnic, i have never been before, and i have heard its a bugger to park there, so out of you who have been, any recomendations as where to park, or where to head for once there. :thinking:
many thanks

If you go to the bottom of the gorge at Grindleford train station there is ample parking ao the road down to the station and a pub too.:)
Then it is just a short walk over the railway bridge and turn right, Other than that from the top (but remember you have to walk back up) there is ample parking on the road just round the corner from the Fox House pub. On a Thursday you will have no problem parking and if you do phone me and Ill do you a park and ride thingy:)

cheers gary
going to padley after my trip for a blood and blood pressure test, damn i only wanted some antibiotics from the docs too, now look.
i also have to loose some weight, see another thread about that..

Boon said:
cheers gary
going to padley after my trip for a blood and blood pressure test, damn i only wanted some antibiotics from the docs too, now look.
i also have to loose some weight, see another thread about that..
After a walk up padley gorge you will lose about 2 stone!!!!

Hope you have a good day Steve.....just watch out for the midges and the ants down by the gorge:cautious:

Look forward to seeing some pictures.

Back