scott leeson
Edit My Images
Yes
just a few pics from a shoot.

george2.jpg

george1.jpg

g.jpg

Last edited:
i wanted the 1st to be dark and sombre but thanks for your opinion, and the second is a couture pose, shes meant to look willowy and slim

i wanted the 1st to be dark and sombre but thanks for your opinion, and the second is a couture pose, shes meant to look willowy and slim

I get the pose and seen it done lots on Americas next Top Model etc but imo from a side view it looks like there would be nothing there, just doesnt look quite right. Everything else about it does, the makeup, the expression, even the pose apart from her stomach. Just my oppinion though :)

Edit: The third is good.

fair enough, but i have to disagree....the beauty of photography!! its all in the eye of the beholder.

yeh i like 3 too

i know it looks awkward....but its meant to, i tried to recreate a comon look in high end shoots and magazines of the moment, awkward couture poses....looks strange but its the way a lot of fashion pictures are going at the moment. none the less, thanks for your opinion

i know it looks awkward....but its meant to, i tried to recreate a comon look in high end shoots and magazines of the moment, awkward couture poses....looks strange but its the way a lot of fashion pictures are going at the moment. none the less, thanks for your opinion

I know the look you are trying to re-create, and dont get me wrong, I'm not having a go [your post comes across as quite defensive] but what I was statin with - I think its the clothing that makes it more awkward, mainly because its not couture not high end fashion clothing. Thats all.

Sorry, if you feel the need to be defensive.

If its your work, and your happy and the clients happy - then who are we to comment ? :)

not being defensive, simply making my point, i do understand yours, however the couture poses are starting to creep into general fashion shots with normal clothes. just trying to expand things a bit and be a bit different, spose youll never get a pick that everybody likes, but i do appreciate your feedback

Back