*Picture* Digital art for Canvas

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
I'd been asked to put together some designs for a montage of pictures for a friend.
Its the first time I've really done anything with this, and the colour scheme is pretty much what they wanted.

Just thought I'd get some views on it...if possible.[I think I'm in the right forum]

2250740363_f44f1f0552.jpg

Any CC welcome :)

Bigger Picture

the frame looks a bit weird
but it's ok in the bigger version
so I guess it's an artefact of shrinking to fit the forum

it looks a bit pale for my taste
but if the client is happy
that's what matters
the content is exceedingly good tho!(y)

the frame looks a bit weird
but it's ok in the bigger version
so I guess it's an artefact of shrinking to fit the forum

it looks a bit pale for my taste
but if the client is happy
that's what matters
the content is exceedingly good tho!(y)

Thank you. when you say its a bit pale how do you mean? contrast-y or the deepness of colours?
I have now noticed what you mean about the frame...how strange... :)

And thanks for the comments about the contents!! (y)

I guess I mean depth of colours
there's no real black (ok deep sepia)
I guess that makes it high-key
it just looks a tad washed out

imho of course!

Hey Del, how are you getting on with this? I'm not sure about the stripes to the side :thinking:

Different to a canvas, but... I like it when you see a pano frame with five expressions in a line like this bad quick mock up :LOL:

delframe.jpg

That's a really lovely main picture Dell ... (y) ... and the eyes are quite stunning ... ;) ... but I feel it lacks contrast rather than depth of colour and this gives it a washed out feel imhgo ... :shrug:

Not sure about the framing either as it too is a bit pale & washed out for my taste but if your friend likes it then my opinion is inconsequential ... :D

I rather like WM's take on the pano but it does lose the impact of your well chosen main image ... :thinking:

:p

That's a really lovely main picture Dell ... (y) ... and the eyes are quite stunning ... ;) ... but I feel it lacks contrast rather than depth of colour and this gives it a washed out feel imhgo ... :shrug:

Not sure about the framing either as it too is a bit pale & washed out for my taste but if your friend likes it then my opinion is inconsequential ... :D

I rather like WM's take on the pano but it does lose the impact of your well chosen main image ... :thinking:

:p

Thanks V,
I wanted a pale frame, but not something to take away from the image...I did post the set of this little girl that I took, which will be hidden somewhere in people and portraits...she's called Grace and she's Lovely :) She just has gorgeous eyes.

Hopefully we'll see what the friends think then see how it comes out when it's been printed. :D

Back