Picture Frames

Edit My Images
Yes
Pretty soon I'm going to have some of my pictures printed and my question is can anyone recommend a good place to buy frames?

I'm thinking of printing to around 10x8 inches so I need a frame big enough to hold that AND a border (or whatever they're called).

Where are you, Ribby? You can get DIY frames from places like Hobbycraft, so I would have thought any decent crafts store would be able to oblige... Either that or generic art shops, perhaps?

Do you mean the mount? Are you planning to do it all yourself? (Cut the mount etc). It's something I'd like to turn my hand to.
I'm getting to the point where I don't see the point of having all these photos just sat on my computer gathering electrons..so to speak

Don't overlook Ikea, they do a full range in all sizes/colours etc and most come with a white border as standard. Their prices are very competitive as well.

I don't know if there is one close to you though ?

Boots have a good range of frames too. :)

I'm with Steve. Ikea are great.

I do go to an Ikea every so often because I'm married (need I say more?).

I'll have a look next time I'm there. Thanks everyone :)

Also for frames, don't discount places like big Asda's. They have some lovely frames in the large Asda near me, quite cheap too.

And also, look for places like market stalls selling framed pictures cheaply. You don't always have to keep the picture ;)

You can pick up some real bargains on *unmentionable*-bay too ;)

My partner picked up four very good frames for 99p...

Back