Picture stack

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
Following the purchase of the £29:99 Elements 10 from PCW (reduced from £79:99!) I thought I would try some of the 'extras' :)

Picture Stack

happy_multi.jpg

Sorry Gramps, I don't get it :shrug: maybe I missed something.

Not sure what's not to get Andrew, it's a gimmicky bit of stuff included with elements 10 called 'picture stack', the effect is pretty clear albeit obviously not photographically challenging stuff.

I quite like it' it's always good to have a little play (y) some of may favourite images have come from having a play with either PP or in camera :LOL: I take it that this is effectively like a layer that goes over a single image not actually multiple images or am I wrong in that thinking :D

Matt
MWHCVT

Okay, I give up, I'm not trying for anything ... it's what it does ... automatically ... it's a gimmick ... just showing what it does.

Sorry, does nothing for me, looks like a load of block white lines drawn over an image....

Might work better if the pics were slightly out of line. :shrug:

Yep, can't see a way of doing that, so as it is it's a bit pointless really.

I like it Gramps like you said you having a play with the new functions. It was clear to me at least the you were not entering any World Photography competitions, I think some times !the forum is a tad too! serious :)

Back