picture this

Edit My Images
Yes
does anyone know what lights were used in the last episode of picture this on chanel 4?

i think i prefer the idea of lights instead of flashes (it must be easier to set up):shrug:

If memory serves, they were red units, the only ones I know of that colour are the Beard Photon units. However similar units are available from Arri as well.

Just checked the price of the Arri units 600W heads are around £250 each ( Stands, and barn doors extra I believe.)

Stop Press, just found a Beard kit at Calumet. 2 Heads stands and a case £663.

i think i prefer the idea of lights instead of flashes (it must be easier to set up)

There's less difference than you'd imagine as long as the flash heads have modeling lamps. Also, constant lights give off a huge amount of heat and while they are often called constant lighting, they are not nearly as consistent in colour temp.

There's less difference than you'd imagine as long as the flash heads have modeling lamps. Also, constant lights give off a huge amount of heat and while they are often called constant lighting, they are not nearly as consistent in colour temp.

thanks guy's, now you know you've made it harder to choose a setup

Back