Pictures at "mates rates" or even for free?

I dont think thats the first time is it :( theres no way of knowing at a glance so i just presume everyones a bloke... thats probably a bloke thing in itself.. sorry :)
Although if Quicksnapper had her name on her profile there'd be less guessing #justsayin

Imagine a quick exit smiley - I'm on the app

ive just done a 30x 20 print for my best friend as her mum wanted it for her wall. She paid cost for the print and the frame and no doubt given the many friends her mum has it will be admired on her wall and I may get some more orders from it. Wouldnt dream of doing anything else but thats only for her and its between her and myself

Although if Quicksnapper had her name on her profile there'd be less guessing #justsayin

Good point....... come on quicksnapper its your fault... leading everyone on ....

I dont think thats the first time is it :( theres no way of knowing at a glance so i just presume everyones a bloke... thats probably a bloke thing in itself.. sorry :)

No need to apologise ... :) ... But it might be an interesting topic for a thread all of its own ...

Good point....... come on quicksnapper its your fault... leading everyone on ....

Leading everyone on ..... Little old me??!! ;) As if I'd do that!

Ok ... If it will make you happy, I'll edit my personal info ...

Cheers ..... Sara x

Back