Pie making time is coming!

Name
Susane
Edit My Images
Yes
Very rain bedraggled but just starting to show the promise of things to come.
Blackberry and apple pies. :D

DSCF2406c.jpg

What a lovely shot. SOrry I cant say anything more technical!

To my eyes it is great and thats enough for me! (y)
Composition is probably the thing I like best.............oh and good dof too! ;)

Oh, and another thing..............crumble for me!!! :D :LOL:

Thanks Janice! non technical comments also appreciated :) took about 6/7 shots of the flowers on my blackberry bush and the composition of this one stood out to me too, and I've started using manual :eek:

Haven't made a crumble for ages (y)

Thanks Janice! non technical comments also appreciated :) took about 6/7 shots of the flowers on my blackberry bush and the composition of this one stood out to me too, and I've started using manual :eek:

Manual for me too! Took to it a year ago and have never looked back!

(Im assuming we are still talking cameras here? :naughty: :D :LOL: )

Oh I'm pretty much a *hands on* girl all round :D

Snap! :naughty:

(and that wasnt the sound of my knicker elastic....before Jonny starts!!) :D :LOL:

Back to your blackberry flower........I always think the insides of these are absolutely exquisite.... beats a lot of these garden plants any day.

I agree, about the flower I mean :) Getting up close and personal with nature really shows you more of its beauty. I've been trying to get a nice photo of them looking good all week but the rain and wind made it impossible.
The bedraggled look can be appealing though, or so my fella tells me ;)

Oooh I like this too! Though I did think I was going to open the thread to find pictures of wood pigeons :LOL:

Nice work Susane... and you can make me an apple crumble please, hold the blackberries! ;)

Back