isnt there just something about young love - can never be recreated

very nice in B&W too

Thanks for the comments.

Joe©;616025 said:
isnt there just something about young love - can never be recreated

very nice in B&W too

naivety? thinking it will last forever? Should I stop!!! :D

Only kidding kids! Just pulling your leg. :LOL:

I really like the idea, the lighting and the tone of this, but I feel that it's let down by her head being too far back in the shot and partially hidden by his. Had she been leaning into the frame so that she was more cheek to cheek with him, then it would have been a much stronger image IMVHO.

I really like the idea, the lighting and the tone of this, but I feel that it's let down by her head being too far back in the shot and partially hidden by his. Had she been leaning into the frame so that she was more cheek to cheek with him, then it would have been a much stronger image IMVHO.

Thanks for the feedback. This was from a couple of snap shots in their back garden. I'm doing a shoot for them in a couple of weeks so that is something to think about.

I like this it's a lovely candid. They both look very natural and relaxed. Good capture (y)

Thats really lovely! Natural pose and great eye contact :)

Here is another one from the day. I went with the tight crop to get rid of the busy background but I'm not sure I like it now.

2410355513_fd10cbd444_o.jpg

I think the tight crop works well with the close pose. Another good shot showing the couple looking natural and relaxed despite having to pose

Back