Pink Floyd - Their Mortal Remains

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
SPOILER ALERT

Those who don't want spoilers to the exhibition, can close this page (quickly).

Their Mortal Remains, an exhibition at the V&A in London, is simply excellent, an audio visual feast of the 50 years of Pink Floyd. Superbly curated, and with some excellent short videos from both band members and those around Pink Floyd.

If you are remotely interested in Pink Floyd, then I urge you to go, you will not be disappointed (but book in advance, on the door ticket sales each day are very busy, and you may have to wait a considerable time, not that waiting in the V&A is a chore!)

Quite busy and difficult to take pictures at, but here are a view to wet your appetite.

170705 Comfortably Numb
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

170705 Delicate Sound Of Thunder

170705 Final Cut

170705 Pink Floyd - Eye Reflections

170705 Pink

And my favourite - really surprised how big these were (taken with a fish eye and corrected)

170705 Division Bell

Last edited:
Saw this advertised the other week when strangely enough I was considering a trip to the V&A when I had a few hours to kill in town

Can see how the photography might not be easy, good try though and especially like that last one

Don't like Floyd enough to make the effort and stump up the twenty quid, but looks good for anyone sufficiently interested

I really want to go to this, your pictures look fab, especially The Final Cut.

Do you know when the exhibition finishes?

Wish my back would allow the 300 miles of travel to get there ! I love Pink Floyd, especially the early psychadelic stuff.

Excellent set, well taken (y)

Back