Pint size for Photobox

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Help Needed.
I am considering having some prints done by Photobox online and would like to know what is an ideal size to use to upload for some decent results, at the moment most are saved on the PC in Tiff around the pixel dimensions 28.7,3872 x 2592,
I am looking to have finished prints at 8" X 10" and 12" X 16", for now.

Thanks

OOPs! should read Print not Pint in the subject line, but unsure how to change that......

Most of the online printing services have a page where they specify their preferred requirements. They usually ask for Jpegs and some you have to download thier own software initially. Of course, quality when enlarging will very much depend on how clear the image is that you send them as any imperfections etc will become more evident at a larger size. I have just had a 16x23.5 inch image delivered from one of these online services and was happy with the result considering it was only £10 with postage. I'm very much in the experimental stages with this large format printing of photos so that's about as much as I can confidently say at the moment.

I've had a few printed from photobox.. I convert from Tiff to Jpeg then send that file. After you've picked your sizes it tells you the Quality rating.
Photos from the file size your sending 3872 x 2592 will be more than enough..

Back