No
Belly013.jpg

Belly014.jpg

Belly015.jpg

Belly016.jpg

Belly017.jpg

Belly018.jpg

Arrrrrrrr Mark lad:D
Should I take that as an involuntary exclamation of lustful approval :runaway:- or as a note of censorial disgust! :nono:

And which Kettering? ... There's one in the US, one in Germany and one in Tasmania? :thinking:

Last edited:
Now there's different from you Mark... (y) ...they are an excellent set of action pics full of life and colour and female charm too... :D

And which Kettering? ... There's one in the US, one in Germany and one in Tasmania? :thinking:

I reckon that'll be the fourth one then, here in gloomy old UK... :shrug:

:p

Now there's different from you Mark... (y) ...they are an excellent set of action pics full of life and colour and female charm too... :D
I reckon that'll be the fourth one then, here in gloomy old UK... :shrug: :p
Thanks there Rog..., the wild one with the orange head scarf distracted me so much that I had trouble figuring which way round to hold the camera! :nuts:
Google found no Kettering, UK ... sounds like it might be in Scotland?
I'll try googling again. :thinking:

Edit: I've just added a Finale to this thread!

Last edited:
Thanks Rog...
Now I have it, the nearest I came to it was driving through Peterborough. Would love to visit England again with English wife Sandra who's making a trip next April / May: '(

Should I take that as an involuntary exclamation of lustful approval :runaway:- or as a note of censorial disgust! :nono:

"Kettering?"

"Dunno" I replied, "I've never Kettered".....

:exit:

-Rob

It was an approval arrrr Mark!(y)
My attempt at being a pirate:)

and kettering is northants
not that I have kettered either:D

It was an approval arrrr Mark!(y)
My attempt at being a pirate:)
"Arrrrgh! ... I s-e-e-e what you mean!" (a line from The Pirates of Penzance delivered by the Pirate King, ) it's difficult to get the accent right in text! :D

Thanks birdy. :)

Back