Places to buy cheaper slide film with good delivery options

Edit My Images
Yes
I've had trouble with 7day shop and given RM strikes, they are out of the question to use.

I'm looking to buy slide film which is cheap on 7day shop but does anyone know other places where I can get it for cheap with something like RMSD for a fiver?

I went round silverprint and they are very pricey now with most rolls around the £7 mark.

sid

I've had trouble with 7day shop and given RM strikes, they are out of the question to use.

I'm looking to buy slide film which is cheap on 7day shop but does anyone know other places where I can get it for cheap with something like RMSD for a fiver?

I went round silverprint and they are very pricey now with most rolls around the £7 mark.

sid

£7 for a roll of film? jesus!

i buy all my film expired, usually works out a £1 a roll or thereabouts.

I'd speak to mailshots if I were you. I've ordered plenty from them and they're always friendly and helpful on the phone. They're one of the few traders that will call you within hours of placing an order if they are out of stock to see how you want to proceed unlike silverprint and others who just hold onto your money waiting for new stock to come in and don't bother to tell you. I'm sure if you spoke to them and agreed a price they would do RMSD.

Discount Films Direct might be worth a look, never used them myself but they have 120 Astia @ £3.45 a roll as a sample, special delivery is £7 though but a 5 pack would be worth the shipping maybe...

:eek:.......btw, thanks for the film Kev....(y)

I have used Discount Films Direct - ordered a bunch of 35mm film friday afternoon around 1:00pm and it was on the doormat saturday morning. Only reason i've not used them recently was 7day were cheaper, and I've been lucky with the deliveries from them. Might be giving them a try again though if the RM strikes start to bite!

Back