Planes, NO trains and Automobiles...

Edit My Images
No
I was down at Heathrow the other day on business and decided to sit and eat my lunch outside for once. So, over the my fave plane spotting area and, having got all my gear with me, decided to try to get a panning shot with a plane and the cars below "in sync".

This is about the best I could get. Unfortunately the black 3 series was going slightly too fast for the other 2 elements :(

Opinions?

driveby.jpg

I also think a slightly tighter crop might help.

I really like the shot and i think it could be way better with better editing, is it okay to edit at this forum? (it's been a while since i used to post here)

What was the parking like round there Nathan? I was directed there when I went to take a few photos and it was choc-a-bloc, but then it was a saturday afternoon :(

What was the parking like round there Nathan? I was directed there when I went to take a few photos and it was choc-a-bloc, but then it was a saturday afternoon :(

Very good actually. I parked right at the end of the ave. I've been before and parked out on Hatton road without problems as well.

Very clever idea Nathan - and if it wasn't for that BMW you'd have got it bang on first time from the looks of it!

(Oh - if you're OK with having your images edited by others then you might want to adjust your profile to show the "image editing OK" box ticked! (y))

Back