Play.com

Name
Kardo Ayoub
Edit My Images
Yes
I just bought a lens on play.com this afternoon. I read some reviews online regarding their services but they were mainly about DVDs.
I was wondering if any one has bought cameras and lenses from them before and wether they are reliable. and delivery information. when I bought the item it said that they have it in stock so I hope it will be OK
thanks a lot.

Lots of people on here use them and generally don't seem to have many problems with them..obviously one or two mishaps can and do happen, but 'tis the same as most other companies

yes,play.com have been fine for me,not mega fast with delivery,usually delivered within 7 working days.

They're superb.

I haven't bought any Camera's / lenses from them, but I've had no problems with the other things I have bought from them, as has been mentioned, not the fastest postage - but it is included in the price. (y)

what lens have you ordered :shrug:

Has anyone actually bought a high value item from them? I'm just wondering what the VAT situation is before I buy anything big.....

They send me an email and asked me to call them when I did they appologised and said it was a mistake n the site and that lens is not actually available and its been taken off the site.
very annoyed right now.

Back