Play your cards right!..

Name
King
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm not talking about the tv show but compact flash cards!

As I'm off to Whipsnade on Saturday I think I need to invest in another card.

I like the SanDisk Extreme III card. So folks who's a good cheap supplier where I could get the card delivered before Saturday?

:agree:

Got my last 3 from here......may aswell close the thread :LOL:

Yep thats a good price at the moment 2gig extreme III £13.99 can't go wrong IMO

Amazon are £13.84 and as I have other things to order postage won't cost me a bean!

Amazon are £13.84 and as I have other things to order postage won't cost me a bean!

Just be aware that when u get the free delivery from Amazon it normally takes an extra 2/3 days or so to deliver them...it normally says when u check out i think :)

Just be aware that when u get the free delivery from Amazon it normally takes an extra 2/3 days or so to deliver them...it normally says when u check out i think :)

Thanks for reminding me! If only I had more than one brain cell!

I'm afraid Picstop have blown it as far as I'm concerned. They've suddenly upped the postage to £2.50 making a 2gb Extreme III £18.49. Play.com are offering the same card for £13.99 delivered and are equally as quick as Picstop

I'm afraid Picstop have blown it as far as I'm concerned. They've suddenly upped the postage to £2.50 making a 2gb Extreme III £18.49. Play.com are offering the same card for £13.99 delivered and are equally as quick as Picstop

also don't forget the 4% quidco on orders from play, not much on a purchase this size but it soon mounts up

Just be aware that my last 3 orders for in stock items from play.com have taken an average of 7 working days to arrive...

Prices are excellent and packaging good, but if you need the card for Saturday then you may be taking a risk on delivery.

Northstreet1
if you get stuck, I can probably lend you a 2G on the day

Play.com got mine to me in 2 days, also depends on post in your area, things seem to get to me pretty quickly at home yet a friend who lives a couple of miles away with a different sorting office finds things can take a day or so longer :shrug:

Must be deliveries to Cornwall that take the time susie:D:D:D

I'd recommend also recommend play.com - but not for prompt delivery though. Do you have a laptop that you could take and keep in the back of the car. I ask because at Whipsnade you can pay a little more and actually take your car into the zoo itself and drive round the site. I did this last June and found it very useful as I could use the car as a base to store lenses, tripods etc as I explored I also was able to transfer photos from nearly full memory cards to my laptop (well actually I have a PC that's embedded in to the Car with touchscreen indash monitor - but that's a whole different forum :D )

car free in winter as car park closed :)

Play for me too.

As for delivery I ordered to XD cards at 9.30pm on Thursday 27-dec and the arrived in my letterbox on the morning of Monday 31st. and I think that is very good

Back