Players 6.0 Prep

Name
Slater
Edit My Images
Yes
Now as some know & im sure some of you attended it was Players 6.0 Yesterday at North Weald Air base!,My Photos will be up later as i havent even uploaded them off my Camera yet due to getting home at Stupid o'clock! But theyll be up later today!

Anyway this post is for the Friday before players spent getting my mates car ready! It came out of the spray shop Thursday afternoon! So friday I went round to Jamies at 8:30am ready to start on the car! We washed, clay barred, polished, waxed & hoovered the car to get it ready to be in the Players Show n Shine hangar!

The 125 mile one way trip took us 4 hours with our 17 car convoy from Lincoln due to everyone being so low they couldnt go any quicker than 55

Car - Jamie's Mazda MX5!

Photos -----

049 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

052 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

Players stance by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

Slater -

(Players 6.0 was a cracking day! Took just over 1000 shots & a few film clips too! Woke up this morning fee;ing like i was hit by a truck & more falling out of bed due to mega back pain from walking round from 8:45-5pm straight!!)

C&C??

(y)

looks great! can't wait for the show pics!

was a brilliant day though!

Yeah i finish college at 12 so will start uploading when im home so will be later this evening when theyre up :)

The smart was looking good mate! Recognised the plate before your show plates went on :p

Serious stance on that thing. I quite like the last photo where you have put 3 smaller versions in to one but the detail is still highly visible :)

yeah although his car was the reason we had to do 55mph all the way there haha we wouldn't have left him even if we could've got home in 2.5hrs not 4 :p

yeah cheers, like doing those recently

:)

Back